Menu

Quincy

A delightful small town with turn of the last century brick buildings dotting the downtown, Quincy was originally settled in 1830 by Horace Wilson, who built the first log cabin here. Six years later, in 1836, the surrounding township split from adjoining Coldwater Township to the west and thus the town needed a new name. A local doctor, Hiram Allen suggested the name Quincy, after his home town in Massachusetts. Quincy became a village in 1858.

 

Map
FILTERS
Close

Refine Search

By Category:
By Regions:
By Name:

878 Craft Rd.
Quincy, MI 49082 US

Region: Quincy

More Info

List of Businesses

Businesses found: 27

Previous page Next page
showing 1 through 1 of 1

Creek Side Greenhouse

878 Craft Rd.
Quincy, MI 49082
United States
Region: Quincy

Previous page Next page
showing 1 through 1 of 1