Menu

Quincy

A delightful small town with turn of the last century brick buildings dotting the downtown, Quincy was originally settled in 1830 by Horace Wilson, who built the first log cabin here. Six years later, in 1836, the surrounding township split from adjoining Coldwater Township to the west and thus the town needed a new name. A local doctor, Hiram Allen suggested the name Quincy, after his home town in Massachusetts. Quincy became a village in 1858.

 

Map
FILTERS
Close

Refine Search

By Category:
By Regions:
By Name:

W. Chicago St.
Quincy, MI 49082 US

Phone: (517) 639-3086
Region: Quincy

More Info

301 Lake Boulevard
Quincy, MI 49082 US

Phone: (517) 639-4414
Region: Quincy
Website

Located on Lake Boulevard in Quincy as part of the Branch County Park System. Our campground is on the first lake of The Chain of Lakes that is 17 miles long approximately 60 acres with boat launc ...
More Info

List of Businesses

Businesses found: 27

Previous page Next page
showing 1 through 2 of 2

Marble Lake Park Beach

301 Lake Boulevard
Quincy, MI 49082
United States
Phone: (517) 639-4414
Region: Quincy
Located on Lake Boulevard in Quincy as part of the Branch County Park System. Our campground is on the first lake of The Chain of Lakes that is 17 miles long approximately 60 acres with boat launc ... More

McDonald's DUPE-3

W. Chicago St.
Quincy, MI 49082
United States
Phone: (517) 639-3086
Region: Quincy

Previous page Next page
showing 1 through 2 of 2